Wine and Love is a list of things lately that has made me want to turn to drinking and things that have made me fall deeper in love with life. Thanks to Walking With Nora for starting this weekly series and Suki for hosting it.
- When people choose to stare instead of saying hi.
- Being behind on a lot of things.
- When in vulnerability, I’m sad. But my friends catch me, thanks.
- I’m really ready to tackle my debt but need a more stable or gradually increasing income to do so.
- When I’m sleep-deprived and can’t handle people’s jabs.
- Keeping my heart open.
- Traveling (and eating) with Stacy and Newhouse.
- Realizing I’m not a bad friend as previously told. Really, why do we let the opinion of one person bring us down? I sent a txt to a bff, and it took him jokingly saying yes I’m a bad friend to realize that I’m not.
- Seeing and daydreaming in Carmel.
- Meeting really cool people.
- Things are moving with the Seattle stuff. Hoping details drop sooner and with finality in October.
- Helping a friend.