Wine and Love is a list of things lately that has made me want to turn to drinking and things that have made me fall deeper in love with life. Thanks to Walking With Nora for starting this weekly series and Suki for hosting it.
- I’ve become sedentary. I also killed my LA Fitness membership because I wasn’t using it. I’m hoping to take up alternatives.
- Money is the root of my evils. Currently living paycheck-to-paycheck is not helping my goals. But I think it’s a good sign that I can see the problem and know that I can fix it.
- Certain things that I kept out of my life for a reason are present in my life now. They are not a major problem yet, but they have caused some concerns. They’re definitely the unpopular girls at the party.
- I had a breakdown over the weekend. The smell of fall and the dead grass just reminded me of a time when I wasn’t happy or when the world was at its end. All is well but totally wasn’t expecting that. I think it happens every year.
- I’m having trouble focusing. I don’t know if it’s because I really want to see Treu or if I’m in a rough spot lately. I keep having moments where I pull myself out of it, but I wish they weren’t so prevalent.
- A lot of things taking direction but still uncertain.
- I want sweet tea.
- I want physical intimacy.
- Treu called me his boyfriend. :]
- Hanging out with mom in Houston.