Wine and Love is a list of things lately that has made me want to turn to drinking and things that have made me fall deeper in love with life. Thanks to Walking With Nora for starting this weekly series.
- I’m bored. I’m sad. Ennui.
- People that don’t know what they want, but when you try to give them direction on what they want, they ignore you.
- I was in a situation where I was being rational and logical about a friend’s situation, and the friend refused to see anything other than their viewpoint. Said friend continued to wonder why about the situation. Like talking to a wall.
- No yard sale this weekend. My mom’s house is way out of control. I really hope I thwart the packrat gene.
- When someone thinks they’re being funny, but they’re really being outright disrespectful.
Disappointed that there are more wines than loves this week. :[
- My mom seems serious about handing over her car. Hey, that's cool.
- Trying my hand at housesitting. No leads yet but pretty excited and hopeful.
- There has been some progress while I'm staying at my mom's house: I'm feeling better, healthier, the house is a little organized, getting things done.
- Besides today and yesterday I've been pretty cool and active.
- The wet green grass of the backyard was really nice to wake up to this morning. It had a surreal glow even under an overcast sky.
- A recent Flash update finally fixed Flash in my Google Chrome browser. It was a really annoying problem. If I wanted to use YouTube or attach a file in Gmail, I had to switch over to Safari or Firefox. Now it's fixed!!
- The biggest love of today: I played around with Logic Express today. Closer and closer to creating *something*. :]
- Thus, I finally finished a mix I’ve been working on all year.