- A Shelby Cobra I saw on I30.
- The height of spring. (Addison Circle, Addison, TX)
- Spring clean in need.
- Spring clean in need.
- Spring clean indeed.
- After gathering some inspiration, I started drafting my new identity system.
- The latest Esquire Black Book gave me a lot of ideas for fashion and design.
- April is a month of flowers. My sister wrote me a poem and made me an origami rose. What a sweet pea!
- My friend Phil surprised me with a framed photo from our Costa Rica trip last Christmas. What a goofball!
- Ciclovia de Dallas: Me and Stacy checked out Ciclovia de Dallas and had a great time.
- Ciclovia de Dallas: Tiger’s Blood! Mmm. It was a pleasant surprise that enticed, a shaving ice food truck, was at Ciclovia. Stacy and I went back for seconds, almost thirds, but you know… fatty conscience.
- Little Rock: Linda scootin’ down Mt. Pinnacle.
- I came upon a post on my Tumblr dashboard of this incredibly adorable Berenese mountain dog. And it sparked a riot inside of my heart. I want a dog.
- Little Rock: Linda and I visited the Clinton Presidential Library. Pretty swank digs, Bill.
- I bought an iPad as part of my Crazy for April. I won a contest for BiSC, which was the defining factor for getting one. I’m glad I did, I love it.
- I saw this moth on the curb hanging out. I love spring.
- I went home-home-home (the house I grew up in) and my grandmother’s former garden field was filled with Indian paintbrushes. I used to play in them when I was a little kid and bring bouquets to my grandmother. Good times.
- I had an emotional time one night and ran away to Austin. On my return trip, I picked up some Round Rock donuts for Stacy’s birthday (and of course for my heartache). Boo!
- I ordered bracelets on Etsy to help keep me solid. The ship’s wheel represents a sure foot in the right direction, and the anchor represents self-security.
- Little Rock: Mt. Pinnacle! Linda and I made it all the way to the top.
- Denton Art and Jazz Festival: I go every year and enjoy the food, giant lemonade, and smooth jazz. It’s a great time to sit and watch the cute puppies, babies, and people passing by.
- I completed my audition registration for X-Factor at the end of the April. I’ll yet to finish writing about my experience, but in short I’m glad I did it.
- After carrying my iPad in a shirt for a couple of weeks, I finally bought a really nice sleeve from ColcaSac. I only wish they had them in human size. Seems extra comfy!
I always enjoy April. It’s probably the most eventful month of the year. I learned a lot, had a great time, and ate some good eats.
Honorable mention: Finishing the Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks.
How was your April?