- I was told I look 18. Thought of trying to correct this but have since decided to use it as a weapon. :]
- I found a cherry wood writing “lap top” that my aunt in Arizona sent me years ago for my 17th birthday. I loved what she wrote and have since lived by it. Here’s what it says:
“To Treavor with lots of love. Remember me when you are rich and famous! Always go after what you want. Even if it doesn’t turn out the way you had hoped, it will be your mistake. Not a mistake made because of someone else! Don’t grow old saying ‘I wish I had…!’ Grow old saying ‘I’m glad I did!!!’
I love you! Always!!
- March was a month for leaky faucets. So much water everywhere.
- My mom doesn’t have an organization system for her bills. She’s just as scattered as I am. Well, maybe worse. To help out, my sister pays them, but she throws them in a bin. So I found a case file folder system to put them in. I also got around to working on the office more. I’m hoping to finish the office completely this year. Long time coming.
- Marlon’s birthday falls between Christmas and New Year’s. And because he likes the spotlight he held his birthday in March this time. Those raspberry-chocolate cupcakes made by his roommate’s boyfriend were phenomenal. And vegan!
- “Hungry HUNGRY HIPSTER” grocery list. You also see a masonry drill bit for drilling into brick. Prepping for an April to-do. :]
- Southeast Road Trip: The moon somewhere in the South. I think I must’ve played Neko Case’s “I Wish I Was The Moon” at this point. Beautiful.
- The Hunt Hill Bridge Opening was really cool. Beautiful day.
- Southeast Road Trip: View from our oceanfront hotel room on Hilton Head Isle, SC. We didn’t stay very long but it was a beautiful view.
- My sis and I bought new towels for the main bathroom from Target. They’ve been a PAIN! Nice and fluffy but fuzzballs galore, man. I’ve since washed them 4 times and lint-rolled them.
- I finally checked out new donut shop in Dallas. Pookie’s, with Stacy. Stay tuned for her review!
- Southeast Road Trip: It was hot in the South, y’all!
- I re-dedicated myself to abstinence this month! Going strong! Not grumpy and getting so much done!
- When I moved back into my mom’s house here in DFW and the house was an insane mess. I sat down and compiled a lot of the issues on a white board that sits in the living room. With the immense help of my sister, we’ve been knocking things off left and right!
- The present-day office was my room years ago. I found these game cartridge boxes in the closet, which soon be the supply closet. I didn’t realize I had this many Pokemon games! Gotta catch ‘em all, y’all!
- Southeast Road Trip: I took this photo right before uncomfortable vlogging for the Totes Awesome Channel. Thanks again, girls for letting me visit your channel. :]
- I had the pleasure of meeting up with Meghan of MomandDem.com at Oddfellow’s in the Bishop Arts District. It was so much fun talking with her. Check out her blog. She’s hilarious.
- Spring is here! Our roses were like “BAM! We’re bustin’ out these buds, y’all!” And they smell really good.
- Spring is here! Our… hmm… I forgot what these are called but they are so beautiful. And definitely spice up our front yard a great deal.
“A pleasant surprise is in store for you soon.”
I found this at the bottom of my backpack from my trip to New York for New Year’s. Nate and I got our fortunes at Room Service in Chelsea. I wonder if the surprise came and I didn’t notice. Or if it’s still coming. Soon come soon. :]
- The park sign says “RARK”. Marlon and I enjoyed alcoholic (and non for me :]) milkshakes at the Village Burger Bar to celebrate the Emancipation of MarMar. Hehe. He quit his under-paying, energy-draining job of over 3 years for a higher-paying and hopefully more fulfilling position at another company. March was definitely Marlon’s month!
- It’s the end of March and I couldn’t think of a better way to end it than with my friend Chelsey. We checked out the awesome Eno’s Pizza Tavern in the Bishop Arts District.
- I found my jumbo sketch book, which had a lot of my ideas. I’ve been feeling impaired without. My idea book is just not big enough to sketch. My list book is definitely not big enough, so it was great to be reconciled. I can’t wait to live in my own place again so my things can breathe outside of bins.
Overall, March was a vast improvement from feeling like I got nothing done in February. Twas fun. Looking forward to April!
How was your March?